Gosh, what a bad day. It's raining! I hate rain, I wish it would snow or just be spring already. I'm getting sick of this cold weather. To top that off, I woke up LATE today and ended up missing my Psychology Life-Span Development class. I felt so horrible. But I'm all caught up already, I've got the notes and talked to my Professor already.
I also started my Hmong interpreting job in the Learning Center today. I hope the Hmong students take advantage of it. The hours are posted in a recent email that was sent out. I encourage all students to come see us, I know it says Hmong...but if you have a question, stop in and we'll see what we can do. Or...if I don't know....I'll find out for you.
So MID-TERMS are supposed to be posted! I've recieved 2 grades so far...still waiting on 3 more. Gosh, its weird how half the semester is over already. Seems like it just started. I better get cracking...or else...Well, that's it.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So what is it like to be a multicultural student at UW-Manitowoc?
Being a multicultural student here at the University of Wisconsin-Manitowoc has been a great experience. Recently, a new club has been founded called the Muliti-culti Club. The advisor to this club is Dr. J. Basically, it is for everyone. We'll be doing different things with food and other sorts of cultural things. I'm really excited to be a part of it. To get involved just email Dr. J at
JESSICA.VANSLOOTEN@UWC.EDU
Over all, I feel that I have just as many opportunities as anyone else does on campus. It's either you take them up or let them pass.
Post a Comment