Wednesday, March 26, 2008

a question was brought up a while ago that i havent responded to yet, sorry!!::

Hey, would you mind if I ask you all a question? Well I'm gonna anyway...:) I'm getting ready to set up some activities in the Library, like presentations from some of our faculty authors, and maybe even some movie screenings to go along with 'em, and I was wondering if you all could tell me if week nights would work for this stuff or if everyone's too busy with work & studying...I was thinking about 7 or 8 at night for the movies...saving lunch hours for presentations...your input helps a lot!!!

I dont know if i can speak for everyone, but i am pretty much busy from 7am to 9pm every day. lunches are usually packed with meetings and such, but if people could post their thoughts or ideas in the comments, i am sure cheryl would appreciate them!!

No comments: