I don't know about you guys, but this is definitely the hardest stretch of the year for me. After taking a not-so-relaxing break for a week, we are thrown back into the schedule of college and hectic time of mid-terms. The weather is getting warmer, the end of the semester looms and here we are, heading back into a place and time where we have long ardurous papers due and a butt-load of forms to fill out and life to organize. The stress is too much to bear sometimes, but don't worry. You will all find a friend that is going through the same ordeal who can let you vent. my suggestion to battle the spring anxiety: take a night to yourself. do something fun like attending life nights on wednesdays, get an enormous bowl of ice cream, or rent a movie and veg out.
just don't give up, we will all make it in the end!
song of the day: Calling You by Blue October
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel you...I have 18 credits (6 classes), the responsibility of looking for an apartment for next fall, finding stuff for that apartment, independent studies on the side, tutoring. If anyone has a time machine, let me know. haha...or not becuase I'm posting anonymously!!!!
Post a Comment