these students have thought up some pretty priceless responses. if you've got any good ones, share them in a comment!
random fact from a student: plastic bottles give off female human hormones ...therefore males should not drink out of them
Ever wonder how the college experience is at a small campus? Questions and Answers from some current UW-Manitowoc 2-year campus students.
Ever wonder how the college experience is at a small campus? Questions and Answers from some current UW-Manitowoc 2-year campus students.
4 comments:
http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:1757635
Don't know where to ask this, but why did you attend UW-Manitowoc?
I attended UW Manty because it gave me the ability to save money by living at home.. and also keep my normal job! Over the summer I do not have to look for a new job at all.. and it works quite well!! Plus.. I figured if I went somewhere for four years I would get bored.. this way I am able to have many different professors for a single topic.. instead of having a select few that teach the courses for my major. :)
I attended UW Manitowow for so many reasons! Some of them are waht I'd like to call "basic" reasons. Reasons such as being close to family, saving money, and I was not ready to leave Manty yet. Some other bigger reasons for me was the fact that I babysit A LOT and that was my main source of income, and by moving away I would be missing out on all of those jobs. I also work at the carferry and since the season still goes when school starts, I was able to be in school plus work there. I was saving money, making money, and going to school. Another really be reason I chose to go to UW Manitowoc would have to be the fact that I got the pom coach position at Washington Jr. High, for many people that would not have been a good enough reason to stay and go to school here, but it was for me! and everything worked out perfect! I love UW Manitowoc, I get to do my dream job (coaching poms), as well as keep all my babysitting jobs. I am so happy with my decision!
Post a Comment