Don't you think it is immature and cruel to make fun of a Professor that you claim to like?
In all honesty, I respect these professors immensely, they are very approachable and easy to have conversations with. I believe that they would understand the humor in this blog, and therefore it is not altogether cruel. I can see where it might also be seen as immature, but I would have to say that the reasons why I appreciate them so much is that they can take crap as well as give it. Professors are more than welcome to comment on these posts and I welcome Professor Trask or Professor Emmett to parry any blows I might have dealt.
another comment was:
Don't know where to ask this, but why did you attend UW-Manitowoc?
I chose UW-Manty for several reasons. The top reasons were:
1. proximity. uwmanty is very close to my home and work.
2. cheap. uwmanty has one of the lower tuition rates in state. i can get back to you with stats if you want them
3. aura. the lake is a beautiful place to be near for classes. spring and fall are great times to do homework or intramurals outside and we have campus nightlife (i will explain in a new post at a later date) on the beach!
hope this answers any questions or qualms!
1 comment:
Trask and Emmett are two professors at UW-Manty with exuberant personalities. They bring a great atmosphere to their classrooms. We're all adults here...at least I hope we are. In my view, the comments made weren't offensive nor deliberately meant to humiliate either of them. It's all in good fun! They can handle them. ;)
Post a Comment