Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Health Fair Success!

Today, I was pleased to remember, was the Health/Wellness Fair down in Founders Hall by the red couch. There was a large selection of booths to peruse and also healthy snacks to munch. I even got a professional massage! It was evident that a lot of work had gone into organizing everything, and I think that it was pulled off in a great way! A big hit was the chlamydia table, where many students stocked up on free "chlamydia lights" and pens. Other booths had large lines, especially the food table that offered fresh food and an activity to see whether or not you can tell the difference between lowfat, organic, soy products vs. regular products. Overall, I think the fair was a great chance to find out interesting things and talk to professionals!

Song of the day: Down and Out - by Tantric

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anytime Fitness! Come in today in TR and you can be our guest for a free week to work out!!!