Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just a follow up...

Wow, it has been a while since I had enough time to blog... I am not quite sure what to say, there is so much going on here for me that it is all jumbling together! To start, senate has been planning the upcoming STIR-IN event, personally, I can't wait to camp out for a few days! (To clarify a bit in case you didn't get the email from Justin Nickels, S-safety, T-tuition, I-invest, R-rentals, and finally, IN-inform. Each of these topics greatly affects the campus and if you want to stand up and voice your opinion and show that you are aware, this is a great opportunity!) Also, I recently took a psych exam and tomorrow I have a dreaded Anatomy and Physiology exam which will most definitely kick my butt. Tonight is the Plant-a-thon for the weekly life night, and I am pretty stoked that we are going to be doing something for the environment as well as for the campus!
I guess that is all there is to be said along those lines, some other things that are going around campus: The UW had a great performance of "Agnes of God" a little while ago, and from what I experienced and what I've heard from others, it was a hit. Good job to all those involved! Along those lines, "Zoo Story" is the next production, I can't wait to see it!
Registering for classes is also open, be sure to get the ATP (advance tuition payment, $100) in so you can sign up for some great classes that are being offered here next semester like yoga! If you have any questions, just stop in the student services office and the lovely ladies in front will sign you up for an appointment with an advisor!
(btw, you can sign up for summer school classes already too!)
That's all from me for today, hope your week goes well!
song of the day: My Wish for You -by Rascal Flatts (just for you Cathy)
quote of the day: from Tommy Boy (1995)
Tommy: Hey, what's your name?

Helen: Helen.
Tommy: That's nice, you look like a Helen. Helen, we're both in sales. Let me tell you why I suck as a sales man. Let's say I go into a guy's office, let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. Now the pet is my possible sale. Hello there pretty little pet, I love you. And then I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it. Hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, you're naughty. And then I take my naughty pet and I go [makes ripping noises as he tears apart the roll]
Tommy: Uuuuuuh. I killed it. I killed my sale. And that's when I blow it. That's when people like us have gotta forge ahead, Helen. Am I right?
Helen: God, you're sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CATHY! She is so in love with Rascal Flatts. I like how you put that in here.

Anyway, I can't wait until the STIR IN! It is going to be fun.