Friday, March 7, 2008
FiNaLLy fRiDaY!
Well, it is finally Friday and I am sitting in the student services office working! For those of you who went to the night life on Wednesday, I'm sure you would have to agree that the chili Kelsey and her mom made was absolutely fabulous! and the intense game of movie SCENE it was pretty intriguing :) ... nothing too interesting happened today at school, except that I got to teach my class aeroboxing.. I'm not too sure if they enjoyed it.. but i did!! Future Nurses might actually do a "Thumping Thursday" where I would teach different aeroboxing routines every Thursday from 12:05 - 12:35pm in the gym starting after spring break!... so if that goes through I hope lots of people will partake in it! Well, just a week to go until spring break! I'm not really doing anything too exciting, except dying Easter eggs with my boyfriend and his sisters! :) Well I gotta run.. take care -amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SUSAN SARANDON!! GHOSTBUSTERS! oh wait...
GOOD WILL HUNTING!!
lol that was the best..!!! who was it again actually??
sigourney weaver
Post a Comment