Thursday, February 28, 2008
A day well spent
Well, today I got to school bright and early for my 8 o'clock anatomy and physiology class, in which I learned all about the lovely digestive system. How wonderful is it to wake up and hear about mucous and mastication right away! After a break spent in the student senate office where, once again, I heard about bodily functions, I decided to run up to my anthropology class to watch the fabulous Johnny Depp in "Dead Man." During lunch, my anatomy lab group met to study which turned into a gossip/chit-chat party, which was just as well since we aren't in the greatest mood to study for that class since we got our last exams back. After that, I worked on my Psych project by watching a movie (yes, the movie is part of the project!) and now I am sitting in Interdisciplinary studies listening to one of my favorite professors, Professor Trask. The man is pure genius! And on that note, I am going to finish listening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Trask's INT290 lecture was quite enthusiastic as expected. He's always a good time.
ha i know! the best was when he was trying to use the technology... like the blurred pic of Columbus.. ha ha
Can you tell me...what was your favorite class / professor and why?
Post a Comment